Basic Course Two: Running Your Practice Like a Tech Company
Details of Basic Module 2: Running Your Practice Like a Tech Company
Technology companies are famous for their R&D investments and agile product development, which are underpinned by their integrating expertise in engineering methodologies, project management and business strategies. Lawyers, on the other hand, manage legal teams in relatively simpler structures. While they are trained in legal practice, they are not necessarily educated in business administration in law schools. This session will aim to address these gaps by adapting relevant key practices and ideas from the technology sector that legal practices can leverage on. We will cover the topics below:
- Managing budgets for a competitive and innovative business
- Identifying different areas of practice for automation
- Managing, storing and utilising data for practice success
- Implementing technology-enabled HR practices (e.g Working-From-Home)
- Managing the talent pool required to sustain tech-focused legal practices
- Creating a work environment that promotes innovation
The dates are for reference only and registrants will be notified if changes are needed.
Terms & Conditions apply.
CPD and Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP) accreditation under application.
Other Related Courses
Learn about the new and upcoming LawTech and cybersecurity training course, which has been tailored for Hong Kong legal practices, their fee-earners and staff.
The Basic courses are suitable for everyone.
The Advance courses are suitable to professionals with entry or intermediate-level knowledge of IT systems.
Basic (2 hours per module 7-9pm HKT on specific weekdays)
1) Introduction to LawTech / Practice Related Technologies | 5 Aug & 19 Aug, 2020
2) Running Your Practice Like a Tech Company | 11 Aug & 26 Aug, 2020
Advanced (3 hours per module each session)
1) Cybersecurity for Legal Teams | 12 Aug & 18 Aug, 2020
2) Deep Dive into Cloud, AI, Ethics & Compliance | 29 Aug, 2020
3) Practical Guide to Digital Transformation and Integrating LawTech into Practice | 29 Aug, 2020
Course packages available upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses focus on practical and legal-technology cross-disciplinary knowledge.
Dates shown are for reference only and my be subject to changes.
Additional BONUS for all course participants
Purchase any of the modules above and you will also get access to a practice-related technology product demonstration sessions to become acquainted with the latest tools on the market. Leverage on the research done from a law tech perspective for potential solutions you can incorporate into your practice immediately. Compare features against your current service provider and get a clear understanding on what else is available in the market before you select your final solution.
The above information is provided for reference only and is subject to change without further notice.
Tickets are non-tranferrable and non-refundable.
For more information, please visit www.fortnynja.com or email us at email@example.com